Uniform has long been a tradition of our school and it is something which parents, teachers and governors are keen to maintain. We expect all children to wear correct school uniform and appropriate footwear at all times.
- White or royal blue polo shirt with or without school logo
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan with or without school logo
- Royal blue tunic or royal blue skirt
- Grey, tailored trousers or shorts
- In the warmer months pupils may wear a royal blue and white checked dress.
- Black shoes – flat or low heeled, no trainers or boots
- White, grey or black socks or royal blue or grey tights
PE and Games
Children need royal blue shorts and a white T-shirt throughout the year.
In winter months children are asked to have a jumper and a pair of jogging trousers or similar for outdoor lessons. Royal blue school jumpers are ideal, with joggers/tracksuit bottoms in royal or navy blue, grey or black. Children will also need plimsolls or trainers..
We would ask you to ensure that all uniform is named correctly.
Purchasing School Uniform
Generic uniform can be purchased from various local supermarkets and clothing retailers.
Uniform bearing the school logo and royal blue tunics/royal blue skirts can be purchased through Hargreaves Promotions. Local delivery costs £5.50 or you can collect free from the store or have free delivery to school.
Tel: 023 9282 2436
Opening hours are Monday-Friday 9am-4.30pm.
The school PTA regularly hold second hand uniform sales.